Sunday, November 10, 2013

Getting Older in NYC

My last birthday was spent on a railroad station. My friend and I were drinking and saying bye to our other friend going to St.Petersburg. Who knew that the next Birthday I'll be spending in NYC with so many amazing people around me.
It was our school presentation day, so that day and not only I delivered a speech, but also went to a newly open bar with people from the class and ordered about 50 shots of vodka for everyone.
And yes, I don't have any pics - I was too busy enjoying myself:)))

My BDay Look - Marc by Marc Jacobs Glasses, Forever 21 Scarf, Dune boots, vintage dress 
Party Cap
Свой прошлый день рожденья я встретила на вокзале. Мы с подругой пили и провожали нашего знакомого в Питер. Кто бы мог подумать, что следующий ДР я буду отмечать в Нью-Йорке с таким количеством замечательных людей вокруг меня. 
В этот день мы должны были представить наш проект, так что толкнула речь со сцены и мы пошли в только что открывшийся бар, где я на радостях заказала по-моему около 50 шотов водки для всех. И да, фотографий нет, мне было не до этого:))

No comments:

Post a Comment